These incentives are designed to reduce the initial costs associated with energy-efficient home improvements.
Approved contractors will perform tests as needed on your home and install energy-saving measures based on your home's needs.
Incentives are available for the following eligible measures:
- Attic Insulation
- Air Infiltration Reduction
- and more
- Incentives are first-come, first-served basis.
- Incentives will be paid only for installations completed by participating contractors.
- SWEPCO verifies quality installation of upgrades through random, in-home inspections.
- Must be a residential customer of SWEPCO with a valid account number.
- Must live in a single-family home (i.e., a duplex or less) or an individually metered multi-family home (i.e., a residential unit containing three or more units).
- Renters and owners eligible.
- Must live in a home that is a minimum of two years old.